We Need To test Hair Porosity?
People Always Conscious About Their Hair. Hair Porosity Is One Of The Thing People Always Want To Determine By Themselves. But Often Do Mistakes When They Are Comparing Their Hair With Other Hair, And Start Using Those Products Which Are Others Using Like Their Friends And Social Circle.
Wait Here I Give Example To Understand. Did You Ever Notice That Sometimes When You Are Concerning About Your Hair Fall? And Constantly Using Many Of Product As Other Telling You And By Seeing Ads Of Shampoo Conditioner And Moisturizer. But Its Not Effecting Your Hair.
Do You Think Why These Thing Not Effecting Your Hair, While Your Friends Hair Are Growing By Using Same These Products . ?
Yes, This Is Because Of The Difference In Porosity Of Your Hair. I Noticed Most People Say That They Have High Hair Porosity While Others Say They Have Low Hair Porosity Just By Guessing. In Fact, They Do Not Really Know What Hair Type They Have.
Personally, It Also Took Me A Long Time To Determine My Hair Porosity. So Here I Will Show That You Can Determine Your Hair Porosity At Home Without Going To Any Hair Specialist.
But Firstly, Before Explaining Test I Want To Explain That Are Three Types Of Hair
Hair Porosity Is Categorize By Three Types.
- High Porosity Hair: Hair Have More/ High Ability To Absorb Moisture(Oil. Conditioner, Hair Product)
- Normal Porosity Hair: Normal Porosity Hair Allows A Right Amount Of Moisture To Penetrate The Hair
- Low Porosity Hair: Hair Has Tightly Closed Pores Which Prevent Moisture And Tends To Create Protein-Sensitivity.
Let’s Get Started!
Test To Check Hair Porosity
We Will Use Three Types Of Test You Can Use Any Of One And Can Determine Your Hair Porosity
- Water Test
- Applying Products On Hair
- Washing Your Hair
- Water Test.( Its Very Easy And Instant Test Of Porosity Hair )Take Glass Full Of Water Dip A String Of Your clean Hair Into The Water. If Your Hair Float On The Surface Of Water Then You Have Low Porosity Hair
If Your Hair Are Little Bit Below The Surface Of The Water Neither At Bottom Nor At Top Then You Have Normal Porosity Hair
In Third And Rare Case, When Your Hair Settled At The Bottom Of The Glass Nor Float On The Level Of Water Then You Have High Porosity Hair. When Your Hair Settled At The Bottom Of The Glass Nor Float On The Level Of Water “
2.Application Of Oil Or Products.
Its Little Difficult To Notice, But If You Keenly Observe You Can Test This Very Easily
.When You Do Oiling On Your Hair Or Apply Any Other Moisturizer.
If Your Hair Absorb The Oil Easily Then You Have High Porosity Hair
.But If Oil Or Any Other Moisturizer Retain Above Your Hair And Not Absorb Easily.
Then You Have Low Porosity Hair.
Take Note Of How Your Hair Reacts In Different CasesAnd If It Absorbs By Average Amount Then You Have Normal Porosity Hair.
a product on your hair, your hair does not absorb that product
3. While Washing Your Hair.
- For People Who Have Low Hair Porosity, Can Test By Taking Shower.While Taking The Shower, If YourYour Hair Not Absorbs Water FastIf Its Takes Time To Really Get Wet, You Manipulate Your Hair And Move Them In Some Way And Put More Effort To Get Wet.Then You Have Low Porosity Hair.If Your Hair Get Wet Very Easily,
- While Washing Your Hair.
For people who have low hair porosity, while under the shower,
washing your hair, your hair absorbs water difficulty.
It takes time for your hair to really get wet,
so you have to try to manipulate your hair in some way
or put in more efforts for your hair to actually get wet fast.
For people with high hair porosity, your hair absorbs the water
easily and fast. No need for manipulations.
For people who have normal hair porosity,
your hair absorbs water normally. Neither fast nor slow.
Everything is kind of normal.
I advise you to try these three steps as frequent as you can in order to obtain the best of results and try with different products (step 2). Observe your hair
You can watch the video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC18SEY0OhU90bOIYhlApfQ